Monday, July 20, 2009

Message 11#

“Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning” - Psalm 30:5

What wonderful verse You have gave me on the first day I began reading on “The Daily Bread”. It may be the outdated December - February issue, but the spiritual bread has served me well. Thank You. =)

I know that I have gone through almost the same thing back in Camp Cameron, but again, I am one who is lacking in faith and one who is always struggling and disobeying you. Darkness seemed to return again into the shadows of my heart, but I now know that it is because that I have slipped and have turned away from You that it has returned. You have never abandoned me, but it is me who is careless and self - centred in nature.

Whenever I turned away from Your ways, the darkness always seeps in again without me noticing, and here I am again in my pathetic and depressed state. I have always came back to You weary and wounded, but praise You and thank You, for You are always there for me to seek healing and restoration from You.

Often I wondered, why… But again, as what You have taught me all this while, that is obviously a stupid question to ask - because this is who You are, and the fact that You love me.

Ah, what pleasant weather and what soothing wind, as I feel Your presence today at this very moment. It really sad though that I am not really the type who enjoys direct sunlight as I am typing this, but I can really say that it did give a pleasant environment to be inspired and write right now.

Over and over, darkness creeps again, but You are always there for me when I turn for You in despair, knowing how lacking I am without You. Rejections, depressions, sorrows, and pain which I have underwent in times of darkness, vanish when I have my focus back to You.

This may be something which most might find not very interesting or very insightful compared to the previous posts… because this is something which I feel is something which everyone goes through from time to time in their lives but failed to notice. This may just be something plain which is going through in my life, but again - I am a plain normal Christian here, and I am not ashamed to admit that I am nothing special but am equal with the rest of my brothers and sisters.

I may be a reject before the people around me… I may be spending most of my time feeling hurt and lonesome… But still, the light of dawn still shines on me. And with the beginning of the day, comes new work for my beloved Master.

And another thing. I supposed I will not plan to insert anymore new post here any longer. Thinking back, I realized that I may not need this blog any longer… since I already have a new one which I feel is more suited to my current spiritual growth. =)

My old shell’s cracking and peeling away… Time for me to adorn myself in a new one.

Again, the night has passed away. Dawn has awaken. =)

Seymour Nightweaver (15th July 2009)

No comments: