Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Message 1#

Message 1#
“From the heaps of rubbish I was once found. Now I stand among you all, mended and polished, by Your hands of Hope…” – Seymour Nightweaver

Father,

I do not know why I am giving myself a new life in this long – abandoned world of blogging, but I am very sure that for whatever reasons this was done, it would be all for You and Your purpose, and for this, I pray that Your will shall be done.

It has been a long while since I have lost my passion in blogging… Feels kind of awkward to be honest, but I know, I believe and I’m sure, that this passion of mine are rekindled for a purpose. And of course, a lot of things have changed ever since I stopped posting my so – called records on my daily lives in the net more than a year ago, and now with Father in the picture, things are getting even more interesting… I am now in USM (Penang), studying for my Degree in ELLS (English Language and Literature Studies) and taking Philosophy and Civilization Studies as my minor. Praise You, Father for the path You have given me to take has been what I have been hoping for, and thank You, Father, for giving me the opportunity and privilege which I am enjoying now, which is to be able to find rest in You in the midst of hardships and difficulties, knowing that You are always by my side in every step I make and that You will always remain faithful to me even when I have failed Your expectations countless times.

From the void realm of ignorance You have found and saved me, from my tainted past You have moulded me, and despite my corrupted shadows, You have raised me, Father, into who I am today… Though I am still not strong enough to face the powerful currents of the world I know You want me to swim against, but I am definitely stronger, tougher, and better then my past, and I have never stopped growing even until this very moment…

And Father, now I already know that You have also placed me among with a group of people that I have never seen before so blessed by You in my entire life, despite the fact that I have always been scorned and cast aside like rubbish by my own kind in the past. I have been once so hurt by the people around me so much that I have lost count of the number of scars that I have in my heart, but since the past three months I have been enjoying wonderful fellowships and nurtured by the wonderful people around me under Your shade and care, and I know that these brothers and sisters of mine truly cared for me, and they have always been praying for me before You, o’ Father, as much (perhaps, far more than me) as I did before You for them. Although I am still not really sure why (or for what logical reason, though I know that what may be logical to Your divine wisdom may be in fact, beyond my meagre so – called human intellect…) such a lowly being like me have been chosen to be sent here by You to be their friend, but I know that You have sent me here to be with them for a reason, apart then to grow with them spiritually for the next three years of my life. I know I am still guessing (and honestly, lately I discovered that I find the guessing game rather amusing, especially when it involves the planning of an enigmatic mastermind genius like You, Father…), but occasionally I can sense that some of them are actually wrestling and struggling with problems of their own, and I am even more intrigued by what can a trash like me could do to help them… Perhaps Sharon has provided me with the answer for this question of mine minutes ago, but Heavenly Father, You know that just by being with them, supporting them and by telling and ensuring them that whatever happens, I will always be by their sides is not enough. Certainly as a person who is aware of his own shortcomings and mediocrities, I know there is nothing much that I can do for them (in fact, I am also aware that there are still a lot of my friends here whom I don’t know are having problems of their own– I can sensed that, but they have hid their problems well from me…), but I know You can, Father… In fact, only You are the one that can lighten their burdens, and calm me from this unrest. The problems are theirs to carry, but outsider or not, trash or not, I am still their friend, and their unrest and restlessness are mine to share as well.

So to my Heavenly Lord and Father, I pray on behalf of my fellow brothers and sisters (especially for Sharon and Genevie, whom I know are facing difficulties of their own, and not forgetting Lydia as well) that all of them will be provided by Your hands the provisions they needed in facing their daily ordeals, Father, and they can always find rest in You as they seek You when they are tired and weary. Refill their cups of vigour with renewed spirit every time as they pray to You, O’ Father, and may their hardships and burdens lighten by their faith in You…

To my readers, I am aware that I should have been more discreet about this kind of things, but again, anything here is not for the sake of publicity or attention. I have no intention or desire for any kind of this rubbish, but perhaps by typing this out I can make you all (readers) reflect upon my message on what’s really going in your own life (apart from knowing that a piece of trash like me already have too much rubbish inside to add in some more…). Certainly Father has sent you all to be friends with the people around you for a reason, even for me whom until today I still think of myself as a lousy piece of rubbish (or at least a piece of God – recycled rubbish), and from all that I have typed out here I can already see the message which my Father has intended to impart to everyone. As to my beloved brothers and sisters who have come across this message, I just want to take this opportunity to tell you that trash or not, I am with you in all circumstances, and that I will always be praying for you all. Thank you for your care and friendship for the past three months, and that I am touched by your kindness and graciousness. Truly, I have never had before so many wonderful friends at one time in my life before entering USM, And may our fellowship continue to grow and flourish for the time to come.

Father,

I think that’s all I have to say for this message to You (and also for the readers). I have done with my work and I leave to rest now to You. It is not really for myself that I start blogging again anyway… So I shall end this post with a simple prayer for whatever plans You may have in mind for this blog, I pray that may Your will be done. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.



Seymour Nightweaver (6th October 2008)

No comments: